What a weekend! Josh and I spent every minute we had picking up last minute baby things that we *think* we need and organizing a few things. We have the bedding in the crib, the window valance up and the glider put together. We ordered our dresser and it should be here in the next week or two. I also went through every piece of clothing Ellie has gotten and organized it into sizes and started washing some of it so I can put it away when the dresser gets here. We bought Dreft...the baby detergent and after I washed some of her clothes, I had to smell them all because it smells like a baby. I can't wait to smell Ellie and hug her and kiss her. I also can't wait to see these adorable clothes on her. They all look so tiny! I'm on spring break this week, so I plan on getting a lot of things done this week, but also fitting in some relaxation ;) Oh yeah...and posting those shower pictures!
I have my 36 week doctor's appointment Thursday and then I will start seeing my doctor every week. I think I can officially say we're in the final stretch! We are beyond excited!!
How far along? 35 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss? +27 (appt. Thursday)
Maternity clothes? All the time
Stretch marks? None
Sleep? Still can't complain. I get up a lot, but usually have no trouble falling back to sleep. Can't seem to sleep in though.
Best moment this week? Picking up some more baby necessities
Movement? She's still moving a lot in there
Food cravings? Nothing...how boring!
Gender? A girl...Ellie Jane :)
Labor signs? Having a ton of Braxton Hicks and cramping lately but nothing that is timeable.
Belly button in/out? Part of it is out
What I miss: Just being comfortable...everything I do seems to be a hassle
What I am looking forward to: Spring break this week and hopefully having some type of organization to Ellie's things
Milestones: 4 weeks and 5 days to go until her due date...eek!
I know it's early and I don't necessarily feel like I've dropped, but this picture makes my belly look super low. What do you think?
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment