Great news! My mom was released from the hospital yesterday afternoon! It was much sooner than anticipated but the doctor gave her the go ahead. She was up and moving a little more with less help. She felt it would be better to be able to recover at home, so that's where she is :) It's a great feeling and now we're praying for a speedy recovery. Thanks again for every one's love and support.
How far along? 32 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss? +30 (I almost didn't write this because I find it hard to believe I gained almost 10lbs in 2 weeks! I blamed it on the boots I was wearing that day) ;)
Maternity clothes? All the time
Stretch marks? None yet
Sleep? Finally sleeping better
Best moment this week? Knowing my mom made it through the surgery with no complications and being released from the hospital!
Movement? She is moving a lot. It feels more like rolling. There are times it takes my breath away or makes me jump. She's very strong already!
Food cravings? Nothing out of the ordinary
Gender? A girl...Ellie Jane :)
Labor signs? Too early
Belly button in/out? It's pretty shallow these days
What I miss: Breathing easily and bending over. It seems to get harder everyday
What I am looking forward to: We have our child birthing class next weekend.
Milestones: She's hopefully head down at this point with less than 8 weeks to go!
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment