This past weekend, Josh and I had a 6 hour child birthing class. It was a very long day and pretty boring presentation but we both agreed we are glad we went and learned a lot! Josh sacrificed celebrating St. Patty's day and was a good sport about it. I lucked out and got some great massages too...can't complain. I feel more comfortable knowing more about the stages of labor and some relaxation techniques. Now we'll just see if they actually work ;) Josh spent today putting up the crib and it looks so good! The nursery is starting to come together and we can't wait to get everything else in there. We will post pictures when it's complete.
How far along? 33 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss? +30 ish...doctor's appointment Wednesday.
Maternity clothes? All the time
Stretch marks? None
Sleep? Can't complain, but I get terrible calf cramps that wake me.
Best moment this week? Celebrating my mom's bday and putting up Ellie's crib
Movement? Always...I wonder if she ever sleeps. It's uncomfortable at times, but I love feeling her.
Food cravings? Nothing out of the ordinary
Gender? A girl...Ellie Jane :)
Labor signs? A few Braxton Hicks here and there
Belly button in/out? It's almost out...not quite yet thought
What I miss: Moving around easily...it seems to get harder and harder
What I am looking forward to: I have my work shower Friday and a shower my mom and sisters are throwing Saturday. We also have my Aunt Patty and Uncle Tom coming in from Boston for it!
Milestones: Ellie's immune system is completely matured!
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment