Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Background

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

34 Weeks

I know I'm way late with this post, but it has been a crazy past week/weekend. I had a shower at work Friday and then my mom, sisters and mom's friend threw me another shower Saturday. It was such a perfect day and I can't wait to upload all of the pictures. We also have family in town, so it's been fun spending time with Patty and Tom. I don't have an official 34 week picture (but will once I have all the shower pictures). Will definitely come back to update soon :)

How far along?  34 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain/loss? +27
Maternity clothes? All the time
Stretch marks? None 
Sleep? Not terrible but waking more frequently  
Best moment this week? Having 2 showers and Ellie being spoiled!Movement? All day, everyday!
Food cravings? Nothing...how boring!
Gender? A girl...Ellie Jane :)
Labor signs? A few Braxton Hicks here and there
Belly button in/out? It's definitely not in anymore but not quite "popped"
What I miss: Just being comfortable
What I am looking forward to: Spring break next weekend. I plan on organizing the entire nursery and all the shower gifts (definitely have my work cut out for me)
Milestones: Less than 6 weeks to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment