Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Background

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Freeze Day #2

I've been home for the past 3 days because of the weather. Monday I originally only took the morning off for my doctor's appointment, but the roads were too icy so I decided to stay home the rest of the day. Little did I know that our district (along with dozens of others) would cancel school yesterday and today (Tues and Wed)! I was shocked considering we only got about 1-2 inches maybe. It was because of dangerous temps. The past 2 mornings have been -15 and almost -30 with the windchill!! I guess I can't complain because I got 2 free days off and we already have Thursday and Friday off so looks like I got an early spring break :) Since the roads have been fine, I've been able to get a few things done which is nice. I guess I'll get back to relaxing ;)

On a side note, all my blood work came back normal from my last doctor's visit. This is exciting because it was the last round of routine "tests" they will run on me. I'm up 17lbs total and baby/stomach is measuring perfectly at almost 28 weeks! We got to listen to her on the Doppler and she had a nice strong heartbeat and actually had the hiccups. It was cute to hear them on the Doppler, but also feel them and see them! Pretty amazing.

Hope everyone is staying warm here in Colorado and those of you back East, hopefully you'll be able to dig out of those storms soon. Thinking of you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment