Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Background

Saturday, February 12, 2011

29 Weeks

Hard to believe we are just under 11 weeks until Ellie arrives! I already have another doctors appointment Monday. I always love hearing the heartbeat and knowing the measurements. Tonight we will be celebrating Valentines Day. We never do a whole lot, but we always try to make it to dinner. Hope everyone has a great weekend. We are finally back into the 60's and hoping all this snow will melt.

How far along?  29 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss? +17 since my last appt 2 weeks ago.
Maternity clothes? All the time
Stretch marks? Thankful that I have none yet
Sleep? By the end of the day, I am exhausted so this helps me sleep much better.
Best moment this week? We found a cute one piece to take her home from the hospital in!
Movement?  I'm feeling her turn and move a lot in there.
Food cravings? Nothing out of the ordinary
Gender? A girl...Ellie Jane :)
Labor signs? Way too early
Belly button in/out? Still in  
What I miss: The occassional glass of wine   
What I am looking forward to: Is it too early to say my maternity leave yet?! 
Milestones: Just under 11 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment