Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Background

Sunday, February 27, 2011

31 Weeks

I can't believe we only have less than 9 weeks to go! It's been a great pregnancy so far and not many complaints. This weekend has been busy, but great. Josh painted the nursery and his parents were able to come over today and help with the chair rail. It's completely finished except for some touch-ups. It looks amazing with the colors. We will definitely have before and after pictures soon! Josh is hoping to put together the crib soon too!

My cousins Jamie, Sean and Sean's girlfriend Liz came into town on a last minute trip, so it was great seeing them. Heading over to see them tonight before they have to leave. It's so nice having family in town :)

How far along?  31 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss? +21 (doctor's appointment tomorrow) 
Maternity clothes? All the time
Stretch marks? Thankful that I have none yet, but very itchy
Sleep? Can't complain...sleeping pretty good.
Best moment this week? Having the nursery painted
Movement? Apparently she likes my ribs and my bladder...go figure. She's really stubborn when anyone else wants to feel her too.
Food cravings? Not much this week
Gender? A girl...Ellie Jane :)
Labor signs? Still having the occasional Braxton Hicks.
Belly button in/out? It's pretty flat now
What I miss: Doing things without being winded    
What I am looking forward to: My mom being in recovery, she is strong!Milestones: 8 weeks 5 days until her due date!!! Crazy to think how fast it's gone by.

No comments:

Post a Comment