How far along? 30 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss? +21
Maternity clothes? All the time
Stretch marks? Thankful that I have none yet
Sleep? Has definitely gotten much better
Best moment this week? Not baby related, but knowing my mom's prognosis is good!
Movement? Had a little scare of not feeling her much, but went and got checked and she had a strong heart beat and everything checked out normal. The doctor said now that she's getting bigger the movements will feel different.
Food cravings? Strawberry milk. Josh was sweet enough to go out and get me some as soon as I wanted it :)
Gender? A girl...Ellie Jane :)
Labor signs? None, just some Braxton Hicks here and there.
Belly button in/out? Part of it kind of sticks out, but for the most part it's still in.
What I miss: Breathing easily. I'm starting to notice almost everything is a little more difficult and exerting.
What I am looking forward to: Putting her nursery together
Milestones: Down to 9 weeks, 5 days until her due date...single digits!
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment