This weekend, my dad has been over both days finishing the upstairs bathroom. It's looking like it will be complete by tonight! It's coming out really nice and we will have pictures to show too. Next project: Ellie's nursery. I'm so anxious to put that together!
It was an exciting week because last weekend my sister Erin and her boyfriend Nick got engaged while snowboarding! We are so excited for them and can't wait to start planning another wedding. Congrats you two!!
Tomorrow I have a doctors appointment for my 1 hour glucose test. Fingers crossed I pass with this sweet tooth of mine ;) After tomorrow's appointment (which I have been going to every 4 weeks), I will start seeing the doctor every 2 weeks until 36 weeks I think.
Looking forward to a short work week. I have Thursday and Friday off for some trade days that we have, so a 3 day week and a 4 day weekend isn't too shabby!
How far along? 27 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss? I will know tomorrow at my doctor's appointment.
Maternity clothes? Almost always...definitely all my pants/jeans
Stretch marks? None so far :)
Sleep? Eh-not the best
Best moment this week? Entering 3rd trimester
Movement? Always feeling her kick and now hiccup ;)
Food cravings? Nothing specific really
Gender? A girl...Ellie Jane :)
Labor signs? Way too early
Belly button in/out? In but getting more shallow
What I miss: Sleeping, bending over and breathing easily...but nothing too extreme. Can't complain much.
What I am looking forward to: My first shower next weekend with my sister in law Melissa!
Milestones: I'm in the final stretch of the 3rd trimester...less than 90 days until she's here hopefully!
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment