Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Background

Monday, January 17, 2011

Back in Business

Finally back to updating the blog. We were in the process of switching internet providers, so I was unable to upload/update anything.

This past weekend we my dad began the demo on our upstairs bathroom (he re-did our downstairs one this past summer). Next weekend it looks like it will be completely finished with the new tile and bead board. Once the bathroom is finished, then it's onto the nursery. I can't wait to see the finished product! I need to remember to take before and after pictures!

Here is my 24 and 25 week update (can you believe it?!)

How far along?  25 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss? I typically only check at the doctors office. Last visit it was +14.  
Maternity clothes? Almost all the time. The days of the rubber band trick and the bella band are gone. My maternity pants/jeans are much more comfy.
Stretch marks? None
Sleep? I have a really hard time getting comfortable
Best moment this week? My mom and brother were actually able to see Ellie move from the outside.
Movement?  All the time now
Food cravings? Chocolate...and it doesn't help that my glucose test is in 2 weeks
Gender? A girl...Ellie Jane :)
Labor signs? Way too early
Belly button in/out? In but getting more shallow
What I miss: Bending over to tie my shoes easily ;)
What I am looking forward to: Finishing up the bathroom and starting on the nursery
Milestones: We have hit Ellie's Viability Day. This means if she were to be born any time now, she SHOULD be able to survive with lots of time in the NICU. Of course we want her to keep "baking" but this is a huge milestone. It's great to know that she's fully developed now just putting on weight and strengthening her nervous system :)


No comments:

Post a Comment