Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Background

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Is that what I think it is?!

Flutters, bubbles, tickles....I know it's on the early side, but I could have sworn I felt the baby today. It's exactly how everyone describes it. It felt like tiny little tickles from the inside. It's since stopped so maybe he/she went back to sleep :) It's pretty exciting and I'm sure it will be more distinct as time goes on.

Now it's a waiting game until we find out what the little bean is. We are hoping that at our next appointment, they might be able to sneak a peak, but who knows. Could be another 5 weeks. Almost everyone thinks it's a girl, what do you think?!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, yes! thats it! Sounds like you felt some definite movement!!! So exciting. I say girl, just because I am programmed to think that way! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I bet you are feeling the baby! It's such an amazing feeling and you will enjoy it more and more. I am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete