Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Background

Monday, November 29, 2010

18 Weeks and Thankful :)

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving with friends and family. I had every intention of making a new post, but the day turned out to be pretty busy. Thanksgiving was great as always. Great food, great company and so much to be thankful for this year. We were (and still are) definitely counting our blessings! My mom and I decided to get an early start on Black Friday this year (4am). I know, I know...a little crazy, but I think it was worth it. We always go out, but never that early. We got some great deals and knocked off some Christmas presents.

Josh and I are also completely decorated for Christmas. He tackled the outside lights and brought everything upstairs for me to start on the inside. I think it's safe to say that we can't fit another decoration in this house! It sure does look pretty though. I love this time of year!

Another short week for me and then my aunt Patty will be coming into town Thursday. Looking forward to a fun weekend with family. It's always nice having someone in town.

Here's my 18 week update:

How far along?  18 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss? +5 still (I think) haven't stepped on the scale for awhile.
Maternity clothes?  Mostly pants/jeans. I can still fit into most of my shirts. I also use my Bella Band a lot.
Stretch marks? None
Sleep? Still not the best, but I usually fall right back to sleep. I've had some bad calf cramps the past few nights.
Best moment this week? Feeling good to eat all the yummy food on Thanksgiving.
Movement?  Think I finally felt some kicks within the past few days. They are much stronger than the flutters I was feeling earlier. Still can't feel them from the outside yet.
Food cravings? Cream of Wheat...I have it every morning and probably could have it every night too.
Gender? We find out in one week if baby cooperates (December 6th) 
Labor signs? Way too early
Belly button in/out? In
What I miss: Sleeping through the night.
What I am looking forward to: Family coming into town this weekend
Milestones: Feeling the baby kick and I'm starting to really "pop" now.

1 comment: