Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Background

Monday, November 8, 2010

15 Weeks (and a few days)

I am starting to feel great, which I'm so thankful for! This past weekend was fun and relaxing, which was much needed. Who can forget Daylight Savings? I took full advantage of that (and intend to take advantage of that sleep before baby arrives). It's nice to finally be able to drive to work when it's light out.  Our next appointment is Monday afternoon and I'm so excited! Here's my update for this week.

How far along?  15 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss? +2 finally
Maternity clothes?  My pants are comfy, but don't wear them all the time. I can still luckily fit into most of my regular clothes
Stretch marks? None
Sleep? I toss and turn a lot (not sure if it's even pregnancy related). Last night was the first night with my pregnancy pillow and I loved it!
Best moment this week? Gaining an hour :)
Movement?  I think I'm feeling it every few days...still not quite sure
Food cravings? None really
Gender? Don't know yet
Labor signs? Way too early
Belly button in/out? In
What I miss: Really wanted a margarita this past weekend.
What I am looking forward to: My appt next Monday
Milestones: Feeling a little movement!!


No comments:

Post a Comment