Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Background

Sunday, November 21, 2010

16 & 17 Weeks

Wow, it's been awhile since the last update. Since the last update, we had our 16 week appointment. We tried to get her to sneak in an ultrasound, but that didn't happen. Although, we did get to hear the heartbeat again (nice and strong in the 140's bpm) and heard lots of movement. We officially have our anatomy scan scheduled for December 6th and we will finally find out if we're having a boy or girl. It's hard to think that in a couple of weeks I will be halfway through this pregnancy. Time is flying by!

Looking forward to this week. Only 2 days of work and Thanksgiving Thursday...can't believe the holiday's are here! Looking forward to good food, family and of course Black Friday :) I will try to keep this updated more. Here are the updates for Week 16 & 17.

How far along?  17 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss? +5
Maternity clothes?  Mostly pants/jeans. I can still fit into most of my shirts
Stretch marks? None
Sleep? Still tossing and turning and feeling some leg/butt cramps, which I've heard is sciatica. I also have round ligament pain, which happens if I move too quickly..luckily it doesn't last too long.
Best moment this week? Hearing the heartbeat again after 5 long weeks
Movement?  Still feeling flutters, but nothing definite.
Food cravings? Do sweets count?
Gender? 2 more weeks
Labor signs? Way too early
Belly button in/out? In
What I miss: Not much at this point. I think any sacrifices this far have been well worth it.
What I am looking forward to: Thanksgiving and decorating for Christmas
Milestones: Our baby is the size of an onion ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment