My much needed fall break is at an end unfortunately (perks of being a teacher). It was great and I was able to get a lot done: pedicure with my mom, lunch and dinner with friends and I can't forget sleeping in. So back to work tomorrow and only a few more weeks until Thanksgiving. Last night, Josh and I went to my co-workers Halloween themed wedding and we had a blast! Great company, great music and the decorations made it so much fun. Now just relaxing for the day awaiting some trick-or-treaters. Can't wait until we are able to dress a little one up :)
Can't forget my 14 week update!
How far along? 14 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss? still down about 3lbs
Maternity clothes? Almost always pants and my bella band
Stretch marks? None
Sleep? Sleeping good. Haven't broken out the pregnancy pillow yet.
Best moment this week? Not baby related-Having time to catch up on everything I needed to do.
Movement? Not quite yet
Food cravings? Still don't have a huge appetite
Gender? Don't know yet
Labor signs? Way too early
Belly button in/out? In
What I miss: lunch meat...always want what you can't have
What I am looking forward to: Seeing the baby next and feeling him/her move
Milestones: My all day sickness seems to be a thing of the past *knock on wood*
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Love the tum. Youre so cute. By the way, I totally ate lunch meat. :)
ReplyDelete