It's been a hectic weekend trying to wrap up last minute things for Ellie, trying to relax and celebrating Easter! We enjoyed our last weekend baby-free! I had an appointment today and we officially scheduled my induction for Thursday night into Friday morning. So there's a chance Ellie will be here on her official due date. Josh and I are so excited and can't believe our daughter will be here within a few days. Only 3 more days of work!! It's been a great 9 months--I had an easy pregnancy and actually enjoyed most of it, but I'm ready to meet Ellie :) We will definitely try to keep you all posted on her birth.
More exciting news--my brother-in-law (Josh's older brother) and his wife just had a baby boy last night. His name is Braeden Anderson Stitt and he weighed 6lbs 11oz and absolutely adorable! We can't wait to meet him (they live in Maryland) and introduce him to his cousin Ellie :) Congrats!!
How far along? 39 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss? +29 (As of today I'm down 4lbs, which is strange, but my doctor wasn't concerned-she said occasionally this happens before labor)
Maternity clothes? All the time
Stretch marks? Thought I saw one, but I'm not convinced!
Sleep? Waking up a lot, but usually fall back to sleep with no problem.
Best moment this week? Enjoying our last weekend baby free together.
Movement? Still slow, but feel her everyday
Food cravings? Crush Grape soda...ha
Gender? A girl...Ellie Jane :)
Labor signs? No "real" signs. Braxton Hicks and cramping. Also, I think she's dropped a little bit if you compare my picture to last weeks (same shirt and location)
Belly button in/out? Out
What I miss: Moving around easily
What I am looking forward to: I can officially say...Ellie this week!!Milestones: We will most definitely have a baby by this weekend :)
Monday, April 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Yeah Ryan I am so excited for you and Josh! You are going to be a wonderful Mom! Can't wait to see pictures. Good Luck and Congratulations!!!
ReplyDelete