Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Background

Sunday, April 17, 2011

38 Weeks...wow!

I can't believe I am 38 weeks! Hard to believe that she will be here in under 2 weeks. It's a little nerve wracking and super exciting all at the same time. Last week my doctor let me know she won't let me go past my due, which is a huge relief! I have another appointment tomorrow so we'll see if I've made any progress. Still not dialated or effaced yet, which doesn't mean a whole lot at this point. It's OK because I still have some things to get done around the house and a TON to finish at work and get ready for my substitute.

Happy Birthday to Meaghan and Erin!!! (tomorrow)



How far along?  38 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss? +33 (my doctor was convinced a lot of it is fluid retention after seeing my swelling)
Maternity clothes? Yup and even some of it won't cover all of my stomach
Stretch marks? None, which is pretty exciting 
Sleep? No complaints here.    
Best moment this week? Josh and I went out to dinner last night and had a movie night at home; not knowing if this would be our last one for awhile ;)
Movement? Slowing down a little because she's running out of room, but I still always feel her
Food cravings? Still nothing out of the ordinary
Gender? A girl...Ellie Jane :)
Labor signs? Still the same--A lot of Braxton Hicks, cramping and now back pain
Belly button in/out? Out around the edges
What I miss: Feeling in my right hand. Due to my swelling, I have developed carpal tunnel and it's sore all day and the tips of my fingers are numb :(
What I am looking forward to: Maternity leave :)
Milestones: Technically only one more weekend baby-free (unless she makes an early appearance) 

No comments:

Post a Comment