My spring break has come to an end (always goes by way too fast). I'm just excited I only have about 4 weeks of work left until Ellie's here! It was a nice break and I got a lot done. I spent the first half doing all of Ellie's laundry--a little glimpse into life soon. I washed all her clothes, blankets and towels. I spent the other half trying to relax--realizing this would be my last real alone time on break. I lucked out with great weather too :) I had another doctor's appointment Thursday and everything is looking great and Ellie is measuring right on track. I'm not dialated yet, which I didn't think I would be and I know it doesn't really mean anything, but now I will see my doctor once a week. We're in the final stretch!
This weekend was so nice. My sister Erin and her fiance Nick took our maternity pictures up at Evergreen Lake House. We were able to peek at a couple of the pictures and we LOVE what we see so far. Can't wait to see the rest of them. We also finished up the nursery completely. It's such an accomplishment and looks even better than we hoped. We just need to do some final touches (wall decorations and clothes hung and put away). Josh took a few pictures, so we will get those up too. Other than that, I think we're pretty much ready for her to arrive--on her time of course ;)
How far along? 36 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss? +29
Maternity clothes? All the time
Stretch marks? None *knock on wood*
Sleep? Surprisingly not too terrible...I am up a lot.
Best moment this week? Maternity pictures and finishing the nursery!
Movement? She's still pretty active
Food cravings? Nothing...how boring!
Gender? A girl...Ellie Jane :)
Labor signs? Still having quite a few Braxton Hicks
Belly button in/out? I'm gonna say out
What I miss: Being comfortable, getting out of the car easily and getting up and down from sitting.
What I am looking forward to: Lots-I really just want to meet her :)Milestones: We are under the 1 month mark...crazy to think!
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Ryan! You are so tiny it looks like your belly is just going to make you fall over! You are one cute prego! I cant wait to see nursery pics!
ReplyDelete