How far along? 37 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss? +29 (Doctor's appt. tomorrow)
Maternity clothes? All the time and even some of the shirts aren't big enough
Stretch marks? None *knock on wood*
Sleep? Not too bad, still waking a lot.
Best moment this week? Had a fun weekend celebrating Jake and Adrianne's wedding (reception)
Movement? She's still pretty active
Food cravings? Still nothing out of the ordinary
Gender? A girl...Ellie Jane :)
Labor signs? A lot of Braxton Hicks, cramping and now back pain
Belly button in/out? Out around the edges
What I miss: My feet not huring. They are starting to swell so bad and I can't wear any shoes hardly
What I am looking forward to: Maternity leave :)
Milestones: Officially being full term--meaning she can come at any time now. Only 19 days to go hopefully.
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You look great!! So exciting you are so close!! Hang in there!
ReplyDelete