Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Background

Thursday, December 23, 2010

21 Weeks and a Crazy Christmas Week!

We did have this picture taken last weekend when I was 21 weeks. It was right before my mom and sisters went and saw A Christmas Carol. We had such a fun girls night out with dinner in Larimer Square then to see the play. I have been off this whole week, so just getting ready for Christmas, it's been pretty crazy! I still can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve and all the festivities begin. Can't wait to spend it with family and friends! I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas :)

How far along?  21 weeks 6 days
Total weight gain/loss? Haven't been on the scale since the doctors. I would have to guess a total of 10lbs.
Maternity clothes?  Usually, but I can still fit into most of my clothes (knock on wood) 
Stretch marks? None
Sleep? Much better this week knowing I don't have to work
Best moment this week? Getting ready for Christmas
Movement?  All the time now
Food cravings? Nothing specific still...
Gender? A girl :)
Labor signs? Way too early
Belly button in/out? In
What I miss: It will probably be some wine on Christmas Eve.
What I am looking forward to: Christmas Eve and Christmas day with family Milestones: Only 19 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment