I'm slacking a little bit on the blog, but work has been pretty hectic the last couple of weeks getting ready for Christmas break...only 3 more days. For some reason it doesn't feel like it's Christmas because of this crazy weather. It's almost 70 degrees here in Denver. I know I shouldn't be complaining, but I definitely could use a little snow :)
We've only known we are having a girl for about a week now and already she is spoiled! We are so lucky to have great family and friends. It doesn't hurt that girls clothes/accessories are so fun to shop for! Josh and I were able to get out and register this past weekend so that we have time to add if we forget anything or think of things we really need. Such a fun experience, but definitely overwhelming! Now we're starting to think of nursery ideas, so fun!
How far along? 20 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain/loss? +8 but haven't checked in awhile
Maternity clothes? Mostly pants/jeans.
Stretch marks? None
Sleep? Wishing I could sleep past 3 or 4 am.
Best moment this week? It was actually last week, but Josh could feel a strong kick from the outside!
Movement? All the time now
Food cravings? I'm loving the Peppermint bark ice cream
Gender? A healthy baby girl :)
Labor signs? Way too early
Belly button in/out? In
What I miss: sleeping through the night
What I am looking forward to: Christmas break!
Milestones: Making it halfway through the pregnancy, having a healthy little girl and feeling kicks from the outside :)
Excuse the PJ shot ;)
Just when I don't think I have a "bump" yet, I look back at Weeks 13-14 and there's a huge difference.
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment