So far, we have succeeded as parents but failed at blogging. I apologize that it's been so long since our last post. These last 3 months have been nothing short of amazing and we are enjoying every second with our little girl. She truly is a great baby and we are so blessed she is in our lives. I'm finding it hard to believe that it's already been 3 months. She has changed so much and sometimes we see changes on a day to day basis. I will definitely do my best to keep up on the blogging from here on out. I have about 2.5 weeks left until I go back to work :(
Our little Ellie sleeps through the night, enjoys cat naps during the day and is taking 1 bottle a day (in addition to nursing). She is talking up a storm, smiles all the time and finally giggles! During tummy time, she started pushing up on her arms and is SO close to rolling over. She was 11lbs 8oz at her 2 month appointment and she's definitely way chunkier a month later! Here are a few of our favorite pictures from her first 3 months (of course we have hundreds...literally to choose from). I will try to put together a slideshow of more soon.
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment